Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The seasons aren't the only thing changing

My time as a stay at home mom is coming to an end. I'm not to terribly excited about this but it has to be done. The prices on everything seems to keep getting higher and now days everybody has damn near 2 jobs and they are barely staying ahead. So it's time I get back inyo the wonderful world of working again. I'm not dreading the fact that I have to go back to work, I'm stressing the most about child care. I can't afford daycare and I really have no one to watch my son. So now I have this extra stress about this. My sister in law said that her grandmother is willing to watch him so hopefully that will work out. At least my job hunt isnt going too bad. I have a phone interview tomorrow afternoon and one later in the evening.
so hopefully my next post will have some good news to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment