Sunday, October 17, 2010

Here's to a new start...

Well I have good news! I have a part time gig that I start tomorrow. I'm excited to work again and having mild seperation anxiety because of it. I'm not sure why I'm really tripping so much about this considering I've left him with family and friends over night and this is only for a few hours, but I'm still kinda freaking out on the inside. I'm excited cuz I need a little break from my house, and Jr. But at the same time it's like omg I've been with him for the past 5 months and now I have to leave him with someone else!?! Ahhhh!!! I think he has an idea of what's going on because for the past two days he's been extra cranky and whining and very clingy. I just pray that he doesn't start bawling when I leave him, the last thing I need is to be crying my eyes out on my way to the job on my first day.
I left him with my sister-in-law last night and I know he was givin her the blues with allthe screaming and crying, she said she put orajel on his gums and he calmed down. So maybe he is starting to teethe. But even so if he is I'm not really a fan of orajel because I read somewhere that it makes the gums hard which makes it worse when the teeth actually cut through. So I don't know. I guess we shall see. Tomorrow starts a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment