Saturday, October 2, 2010

Holy smokes Batman

THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN DEALING WITH ALLLLLLLLL DAY.

I dont know whats going on with my baby, but Jr has been exxxttrrraa cranky today. Hell eat and then scream at the top of his lungs, so me thinking that he is sleepy ill pick him up and rub his back. He'll fall asleep for about 45 minutes and were repeating the whole process again. I dont know if hes teething, or just not feeling good, but he has just been uber cranky today. I try to burp him a little extra when he gets done eating and when he starts screaming just because i know thats been a problem in the past, but Sheesh a momma needs a break, a few drinks and a good massage after days like today. Im so glad that his daddy is off work tomorrow and will be home, then i can get a small break from him and do fun stuff like laundry and sorting through all of his clothes :-/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment