Friday, January 12, 2018

Greatness

You know, your words are more powerful than most realize and you have the capability to make whatever you want happen or manifest. Leading up to new years, I have been super pumped, speaking positive and super grateful for all that is coming not only to myself but to my household and every individual in it. Grateful. Grateful. Grateful. That was my mantra. I try to be very conscious about the words that I speak, because I dont want to bring ill to myself or anyone else. So along with the gratefulness it would followed by everything that comes my way, both good and bad. And oddly enough, its taken for me to sit here and start writing this for me to remember that I am grateful for all that comes my way both good and bad. The reason why I say that, is because currently I am sitting on a friends couch in front of her space heater using her wifi. Why am I here and not at home? Well because its winter time, and this winter at the very beginning of the year, not only did my heat want to act a fool, a pipe wanted to burst and flood my cellar. Not only is the cellar flooded, but the new furnace that was installed about 3 months ago is trashed and maybe the  the water heater. I forgot to be grateful in these past 2 days of events, instead I have worried, stressed and became a bitch towards everyone else. In reality, Ive done all that I needed to do in notifying the appropriate people and letting them do what they need to do, so there was no reason to continue the stress and attitude. I remember one of the first things I said this year was that 2018 was going to be great, well my dear, greatness will not come with out challenges. So again I say, 2018 will be great and I will be grateful for everything that comes my way- both good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment