Saturday, May 31, 2014

Busy Little Bee

In motion, that's what I've been. It all started last weekend. I had this great idea about how I wanted my hair to be. Thanks to my email subscription to Natural Hair Rules, I decided that I wanted to do yarn wraps/locs or faux locs. I thought it would be a great idea since its about to be hot outside, my hair needs a break from the heat, and natural big hair is hot. So 20 hours later, this is what I look like. I love them. We shall see how long they last.
If you like em and want yours done, let me know, we can talk prices. If you want anything else done, twists, braids, updos, flatirons, whatever, I can do it. Lets talk!
So after I got this done, we decided we were going hiking. We went to a park here locally and had a blast. This was everyones first time hiking, I can guarantee it wont be the last. We actually plan on going back tomorrow, this time were adding to the group. 











Today was the first day of the rest of my life as a "Sports Mom." My baby (who isn't a baby anymore) started TeeBall
I am #10's mom. And according to my friend, I am the "loud mom." Guess what?!? I don't care! I posted a video on Instagram of him when he was batting, and all you can hear is me yelling "Run baby Run." In my defense, I yelled for everyone's kid. I was something like "assistant coach" today. (yes I gave myself that title)  After all, I had to help get the kids in order for batting and keep the bench right today. So the AC title is appropriate. LOL Even dad got put to work today, he held down 3rd base to make sure the kids ran there and not all over the field. As my cousin Coco said, youth sports is Organized Chaos. It was too cute. All the kids would swarm the ball when it was hit and run everywhere, some of the kids after they hit it would go chase the ball too. It was too funny. Needless to say, I am pumped for the season. I will have on my team colors next week. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment