Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What a week!

 FINALLY!!! we took our vacation. we went to colorado for a suprise family reunion/ 80th birthday party for my granny.. it all worked out really well, and she was so overwhelmed. it was amazing. my whole family has never been together in one spot like that at one time. it was crazy because all of the grandkids are all grown. hell i havent seen some of my cousins for 12-13 years and now we are all grown?!?! it was a trip. i think this weekend was second best to my wedding. ive met cousins that ive never met before, everyone got to meet the only great grand child. it was amazing. i called my granny today 3 days later and she is still so excited and smiley and overwhelmed. im glad we all did this for her..



so overwhelmed and surprised
my hearts



granny sammich

my family 

my grandmother and all her kids

No comments:

Post a Comment